Congratulations! CTAA Architecture Lab is the A+Award Popular Choice Winner in the Typology Categories | Cultural: Gallery category.
This is an unparalleled honor. With entries from over 100 countries, your work truly represents the best of architecture worldwide. The Architizer A+ Popular Choice Winner is selected by the online voting public after a three week long campaign.
All winners will receive two complimentary tickets to the A+Awards Gala on May 12th, 2016. The red-carpet event will be hosted at the Highline Stages in NYC. The list of guests will include luminaries from architecture, tech, publishing, fashion, development and other related fields - and of course our winners! We will take this event as an opportunity to celebrate a handful of people and firms.
Please find information below on how to make the most of your honor.
- A+Awards Gala: All winners will receive two complimentary tickets to the A+Awards Gala on May 12th, 2016. We will be sending out official invitations in the coming week with additional information on the event and details on securing your tickets.
- A+Awards Store: As an A+Award Winner we are proud to award you a complimentary trophy to commemorate your achievement. Additional information will be forthcoming after the Awards Gala with details on how to order your complimentary trophy. At that time, you will also have the opportunity to purchase additional personalized trophies for members of your team, clients, or others involved in your success.
- Winner Resource Center: An online toolkit full of PR and social media tips, A+Awards facts, digital badges and other assets is available at awards.architizer.com/winners-resources/.
- Your Winner's Listing: All Winners, Finalists and Special Mentions can be viewed on the winners page (awards.architizer.com/winners/list/) under their respective verticals - Typology, Plus, and Product.
- Please be sure to confirm the displayed information, as it will be used on architizerawards.com and in any press materials as it appears.
If you have any questions regarding your entry or need any further assistance, please email Kara Cleary
Congratulations again - we are truly honored to honor you!
Marc Kushner, AIA CEO, Architizer